Lokesh chahar

Lokesh chahar

Monday 11 November 2013

Bring It On..!!

My mind is blank, clueless and still
With little idea about the future
Plans can be made and conclusions drawn
But then, why the frown in my head?

Success isn't a necessity, then why compete
Amidst the existing chaos, what is it that I need?
I too had dreams, where have I buried them
Desires lie dormant in my heart, what is it that I seek?

I was brazen and crazy once, conscious I have now become
A sense of security and defense has now shielded me. 
Am I not the same person who was brave enough to try the unconventional?
Yes, I have changed; but am I still me?

No. I haven't given up on my dreams just yet. 

Neither have I changed for the worse. 
There comes a time when you have to see beyond 'ME'
When there's more to a picture than you can just see. 

I have been taught well

Awakened, realized, felt
Learned, inspired, acted
By and From the ABC's of LIFE.

Life teaches us to live it 
To the fullest, to the core
Forget the regrets, wear a smile
And have an attitude of "Bring it on!!". 

That is what I'll try to do,

With faith in myself, hope for the future
And strength in my beliefs
In the ABC's of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment